I will directly come to the questions :-
Questions by dmukesh :-
What is success for you
When I would be capable enough to fulfill my dreams.
What are your some innocent desires when you were child
I really don’t remember that
Which animal do you like the most and why
I love all the animals but birds are closest to my heart because I had birds as my pets 4 years back and I really miss them.
Why is seeing new places are so pleasurable for you
Because it gives an inner peace. Sometimes what we can do is to just get out of that daily routine and observe something new and refreshing.
Which is your favorite movie
There are many but I love 3 idiots above all.
Which sport do you like the most
I like badminton, basketball and football.
Are you feel like sometimes using emoji is exhausting
Nope. I love using emojis every time 😊😊😊😁😁
What do you think about my english
Haha !!!! You can still improve, my friend.😊😊
Questions by Salman Wani
What is real happiness according to you
It’s not an one line answer I’ve written a whole post on it. True happiness comes from inside.
Comment on “life a journey”
Life is a beautiful, fabulous, extraordinary, challenging, lovable sometimes heartbreaking, full of adventures and all over an amazing journey.
How much respect is important for the foundation of a relationship
Relationship is built on trust, respect and love for each other. Just remove “how much” from the question and you’ll get your answer.
What does parents mean in your life
They are my life !!!
How do you balance criticism and appreciation
If there is appreciation then there would be criticism also. They both are two sides of the same coin. Actually both are equally important.
What is your ultimate aim of life
To achieve the highest potential of myself.
How you see death
Ultimate truth of life which can’t be changed.
I haven’t answered full questionnaire because the post then will become much longer. Again thank you so much for the nomination.
My nominees are :-
Guys the list is endless !!!!
Questions for my nominees are :-
- If you could get rid of one thing in this world may it be anything what it would be
- Imagine you have to take a very crucial decision, to whom you will listen to your heart or your mind
- How will you look upon to the concept of feminism. Is it really worth it
- Who is the best person you have ever met in your life may it be on internet or in real
- What should be our first priority in life
- What advice you can give to new bloggers like me
- Which is your favorite emoji
- Do you believe in the concept of love at first sight
- Favourite movie
- If you get superpowers for one day what will you do with them
- Your favourite season
So here it all ends. Thank you for reading this post.
Love you all…
NEVER STOP #RUKNA NAHI